Brexit Deal hangs in the balance:
Theresa May will try selling her Brexit agreement to politicians in Britain on Monday with the warning that “there is not a better deal available.”
European leaders back ‘take it or leave it’ Brexit divorce agreement
- May must win over critics in Parliament to get a deal done
Look out for big movements on the GBP USD. To get analysis get in touch on our website.
Stock Slump Slow’s in Asia; Oil Prices Tick Higher:
Tech shares lead gains in Asia after another slump last week
- Ten-year Treasury yields keep above 3% ahead of Fed comments
Market Movers Coming Up This week:
- Presidents Donald Trump and Xi Jinping plan to meet at the G-20 summit in Argentina that kicks off on Friday.
- Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Richard Clarida speaks in New York on Tuesday and Chairman Jerome Powell addresses the New York Economic Club on Wednesday.
- Thursday sees the release of the minutes from the Federal Open Market Committee’s November meeting.
- European Central Bank President Mario Draghi will address the European Parliament’s committee for economic and monetary affairs on Monday.
Cyber Monday set to be biggest U.S. online shopping day in history.
Bitcoin’s Deepening Crash Now Rivals Its Worst-Ever Bear Markets
For more information about Forex Trust Club services fill out this form below.